Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few lines after a long silence


The last few months have flow by. Life just moves so fast these days. This year has been in the most part amazing and I have a lot of photography not seen and I am withholding a lot of work for a big bang relaunch later in the year. My site will have a few changes and we are quietly working away on this. I am in NYC at the moment and shooting a lot. I spent a week in Paris shooting this month as well. Some of that work got leaked on the Fashionisto and several other blogs last week. See link below.


Expect this years work to bold and in your face. I am super inspired at the moment and have been pumping the shots out over the last months. I am also looking forward to returning to central Africa in October to work with the Children that are in desperate need of attention. I can't wait to be back there.

Any way for now thats all. I have a hot summers day a head of me & I am off to lady Liberty =)

Peace love and light !

PJ