Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bon voyage Mr Heymann !


So young man its time for sushi land. I am proud of you and so happy you are doing so well. You have come fare in these last months and the adventure you are now embarking on is one you shall never forget. Keep your whit’s about you while traveling and take care of your things, most of all your passport =). Make sure you connect regularly with your family and friends back home and don’t let distance distract you from them, there your people ! Treat each day as if it’s your last and absorb the experiences of the world that you are about to see, feel and taste. The fruits of travel are of the richest kind. You’re very lucky little man, remember never to take your good fortune for granted.

Be on time in Japan, also very respectful to the clients and coworkers. Manors and decorum go a long way! It’s similar to Germany in a funny way but its also another world and one I have had some of the best experiences of my life in. Also some of my dearest friendships were made in Japan over my many trips. It’s an alien world but an amazing one at that. So young man, I wish you the best of success and may your journey be an outstanding one. I am also always a phone call or email away and never hesitate to ask for anything! You have a big brother here ! 

Be wise and fly like a bird!


Paulie pops xoxo