Sunday, April 4, 2010

Robinson Island


This video was on our way to Robinson Island. This was a major part of the trip and in time I will go into it deeply. There is a massive story to tell about Robinson Island and its people. On this day Sidney and I went mango planting with the kids. Something they do once a week as a part of there educational curriculum. I can tell you that we were packed on to this boat like sardines in a tin. The Kids were still getting to know us and I had 60 little people looking at me with a complete blank look on there face. It was incredible how bewildered they were of us. One of there teachers had the idear of singing some songs. It was the ice breaker we needed to start one of the most amazing journeys of the trip. I will never forget the bonds I made with these kids and having the honor of shooting them.